Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Mpls, MN, United States

Reading & Recently Read

Incidents & Accidents

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Bat

Alert Readers know I'm very blind: -7 at last count. Sometimes, I remove my contacts before locating my glasses,which I'm then (naturally) unable to find. If there's no one around to help me, I'll pop a contact or two back in to locate them. If I'm feeling especially tired or lazy, I just go with it and end up completing my last few pre-bed tasks with one eye closed and the other 4-6" from the object of interest--as I'm doing now. I'll put my contacts back in first thing in the morning and find my glasses then.

Alert Readers will notice that I forgot to post yesterday (my mom texted me this afternoon to make sure I was okay!). I am okay--just forgetful and, at the moment, blind.

No comments: