Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Mpls, MN, United States

Reading & Recently Read

Incidents & Accidents

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Re-shot

Today I got my second-ever flu shot, and this time, I helped set a Guinness World Record!

I didn't even have to trek over to the East Bank this year; they'd set up one station conveniently in the building next door.

My arm is a little sore, but I went for a run afterward and I think that helped. I'd actually forgotten about the shot entirely until I got home after my six miles... and then I remembered. However, it's nothing compared to the epic tetanus booster of a few years ago, thankfully. I'm glad those only come around once a decade.

2 comments:

m said...

oh to have your slim and defined upper arms!

CëRïSë said...

Shucks, Mandy, you make me blush!