Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Mpls, MN, United States

Reading & Recently Read

Incidents & Accidents

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

"Should we talk about the weather? (Hi, hi, hi)..."

It hit 61 degrees today, but not when I was outside. When I was outside, it was definitely cold enough to warrant the leather gloves. Especially on a bike. Definitely.

Later, when I was in Grounds, the sun did come out a little bit. Look, you can see a shadow. Needless to say, I was so excited that I took a picture. Is it all worth it when the sun comes out for three minutes after a solid week of gray? No. It is not. Does it make me feel better anyway? Absolutely.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

maybe you should stay in ohio?y

CëRïSë said...

...for those three minutes of sunshine?