Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Mpls, MN, United States

Reading & Recently Read

Incidents & Accidents

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

"I think that I shall never see..."

Bowling Green has the most extrav-
agant autumns I've ever seen. This year's is just getting ready to start.

Yesterday was cloudy and rainy almost all day, and Bryant can testify that I seriously thought I might die. But today was clear, sunny, warm, and gorgeous.

I spent the three hours between my two afternoon classes on the terrace outside the library, reading for seminar--and watching people go by. I'd argue that there's no group quite as interesting as public college students at the beginning of the school year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how i'd love to see some fall colors down here in the desert! we have had rain, thunder and lightning. very, very frightening!