Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Mpls, MN, United States

Reading & Recently Read

Incidents & Accidents

Thursday, December 03, 2009

Vegas

Dudes, I hate Vegas.

I think I'll like it better when April and Chris get here, but in the meantime, I have to keep reminding myself to stop grimacing.

Anyway, I'm on the ground and back in the Pacific time. I didn't even have to fly through Atlanta this time; I discovered this morning, to my great relief, that today's layover was in Milwaukee, instead. It was snowing there, and in Mpls, but not here!

The weather is definitely in this town's favor. I'll probably feel better about it in the daylight. And after sleeping.

3 comments:

Leah said...

Yeah, but still. I'd like to go there someday, just to see it.

Becca said...

It would have been better if David hadn't totally flaked on us! Luh-
AME!!

CëRïSë said...

Leah, it is worth seeing once, definitely. Probably especially after reading some Baudrillard and/or Eco. And preferably not alone!

And Becca, I KNOW! But you and Justin can still come out! There's a second bed in my room! I'm going to text you right now...