Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Mpls, MN, United States

Reading & Recently Read

Incidents & Accidents

Monday, December 14, 2009

Cold

I've had a cold since Thursday, and it's sort of the pits. I think I'm starting to get over it, but I think the thing that's currently most frustrating (though it is in close competition with my very sore nose, sneezing fits, and intermittent headache) is eating.

I don't feel much like doing it, for one thing: on Friday, I started feeling shaky and lightheaded and thought I was getting a fever, only to realize that as I hadn't eaten in seven hours, I was probably just hungry. Also, because I can't smell, it's not as much fun when I do eat. AND it takes me about twice as long, because I can't breathe through my nose while I'm doing it. Sigh.

Here is something happier, found on the blog of a friend of a friend:

4 comments:

Carissa said...

I loved the video! :)


After your post of how you can't smell (sorry about that, by the way), my word verification word is, ironically, "scent."

Leah said...

Well, at least it's not the dread pig flu. So there's that.

I recommend the kleenex with lotion built in.

chelfea said...

Feel better! And thanks for the Christmas card -- it came in the mail today! Cheers to you and your bicycle. :)

april said...

that video was completely frikkin' awesome! i love boys with accents. that sing. and do magic.