Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Mpls, MN, United States

Reading & Recently Read

Incidents & Accidents

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Les Fleurs, Le Thé

Hathor convinced me that I should go ahead and post these pictures, even though I was concerned that they might make my life seem a little bit too awesome:


Awww. Being spoiled feels so good!

Here's another thing I'm loving recently:

See how the steam from my morning Stash Chai Spice is wafting in the breeze from the kitchen window? Like all the other windows in my house, it stayed open all night last night for the first time of the season! Woo, spring, woo!

6 comments:

Leah said...

Aaah, I'm nostalgic for when I could open my windows at night too. Back when open windows didn't mean mosquitoes pouring in through non-existent screens, mold and mildew instantly reproducing on all household surfaces, and an up-close-and-personal relationship with all the neighborhood dogs, not to mention the insomniac chain-smoker who lives next door.

Ern said...

If you weren't so nice, I'd totally be jealous and resentful. Luckily, you deserve to be spoiled.

I'm like 95% happy for you, 5% jealous. ;)

m said...

i'm a little less evolved than erin. i'm more like 85% happy for you and 15% jealous ;)

strovska said...

i love that first sentence.

fixesomp!

Adrianna said...

Hey, when life is awesome, LIVE IT UP! People really do love hearing about great things (despite the evening news).

CëRïSë said...

Awww, thanks for the encouragement, ladies!