Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Mpls, MN, United States

Reading & Recently Read

Incidents & Accidents

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Day TWENTY-ONE!

Breakfast: Puffins with soy milk
Snack: Apple and peanut butter
Lunch: Brown rice spaghetti with marinara; popsicle
Dinner: Yellow curry with brown rice; popsicle

And that's it! I've done twenty-one days of cleansing, and I'm done! I do not know how my body will react to the reintroduction of toxins, but I won't delay finding out.

The cravings haven't been bad at all, especially recently, but I am looking forward to reintroducing some recently forbidden foods. As I've said before, I'm a pretty good quasi-vegan and don't eat much sugar, so this hasn't been a massive change (and won't be a massive change back), but it will be nice not to have to be quite so high-maintenance about everything I eat.

We're having friends over for dinner Friday, and I suggested we have homemade ice cream for dessert. I think we're going to have curry and salad for dinner, though, so there you go.

Finally, I was inspired by Mandy and Erin*'s Wordles. Here's what it came up with for me, from my site feed. My words seem to be primarily food-related.


*Both of their names appear in the image!

2 comments:

Leah said...

I like how one of the biggest is TOAST.

K L said...

Congratulations on eating forbidden foods again. Life is good.