Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Mpls, MN, United States

Reading & Recently Read

Incidents & Accidents

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Fifteen hours

Things done instead of grading the 80 term papers I received last night:

1. Baked lemon bars for Anna's birthday.

2. Ran out of sugar during the process, so hit the sketchy "Quality Grocery" on Nicollet; man behind the counter talked on his phone the entire time I was in the store, including ringing up my purchase.

3. Rode to school, with pan of lemon bars bungeed to bike rack.

4. First class, then ate lemon bars in the TA office (I don't think I've ever seen lemon bars go so fast!).

5. Ate soup and finished reading Derrida at the co-op.

6. Second class (seminar): Derrida.

7. Caught a ride home with my neighbors.

8. Ran three miles with my neighbor, even though it was cold and gray.

9. Ate lentils with my neighbor and her boyfriend; talked about Agamben, Foucault, Deleuze, and Spinoza. They did most of the talking; they're pretty brilliant.

10. Interneting. Blogging.

No comments: