Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Mpls, MN, United States

Reading & Recently Read

Incidents & Accidents

Friday, September 08, 2006

Things that are more fun than The Deerslayer

Snakes on a Plane stuff*

Ice Breaker game (careful; it's addictive)

* I have not seen this movie; a few of my students said the "theater experience" was really pretty amazing. This site definitely is.

IMDB offers this gem, among others: Contrary to popular belief, Samuel L. Jackson's agent insisted that the title be changed, because Samuel Jackson "couldn't" work on a film with such a title. When Jackson heard about all of this he responded with the much cited comment, "We're totally changing that back. That's the only reason I took the job: I read the title."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love cafepress. but i didn't know they had cool 'snakes' stuff. the bumbersticker i've been eyeing says "look honey, another pro-lifer for war." fearing backlash, however, i settled on "the french were right about iraq"-- in french, of course. ;)

CëRïSë said...

Nice. Both bumperstickers are pretty genius. It's interesting that you feared backlash with the former. I have a "not my president" sticker on my car that I sometimes wonder about; Bryant turns his "NO WAR" sign around in certain circumstances.