Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Mpls, MN, United States

Reading & Recently Read

Incidents & Accidents

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Quick Updates in Photos


Last week in BG was gorgeous. 70s and clear with low humidity. I was so enamored I was compelled to take photos with the CardCam from my bike.

Yes, I am Seurat.

It got hot again, but that's good for barbecuing. Angie has a balcony off her second-floor apartment. I'm jealous.

Bryant found a Polish Festival in Toledo. This is us in the tent, not polka-ing. April, you must have a band at your reception! I will learn to polka!

This is my foot on the way back from Toledo. It is a happy foot.

I'm pretty sure this is what Sting meant: Ohio. Wheat, not barley.

1 comment:

utenzi said...

LOL It's very important to good mental health to have happy feet. Congratulations!