Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Mpls, MN, United States

Reading & Recently Read

Incidents & Accidents

Thursday, November 07, 2013

Personal Map

So, this is cool.

"Red means I've just passed through, maybe seen a thing or two.
Amber means I've at least slept there and seen a few things. I have a first-hand idea of what the state is like.
Blue means I've spent a good amount of time in that state.
Green means I've spent a lot of time in that state, weeks at at time on multiple visits – or lived there."
 http://vsm.defocus.net/img/vsm-fb2bb309917606c14b805cb3082e30d1.png
My map suggests I definitely need to spend more time in the southeast. Making it revealed that I either have trouble making decisions, committing, or distinguishing between "a good amount of time" and "a lot of time." I'm still not sure it's perfect (should Idaho be green? Kansas should probably be orange...), but here it is.

Make your own at http://www.defocus.net/visitedstates/

No comments: