Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Mpls, MN, United States

Reading & Recently Read

Incidents & Accidents

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Rainbow

Guess who posed this picture?
Today we went for a hike in the rain! We made it most of the way to Tamanawas Falls, but had to turn back before it got too dark. We also found quite a lot of mushrooms, including the elusive and highly prized matsutake (two of them! They smell like cinnamon when cut--or, in my opinion, radishes).

Then I made Thai pizza and we played Bang!--a relaxing and restorative Sunday afternoon.

5 comments:

Mumsie said...

Mmmm. Thai pizza? How do you make that?

CëRïSë said...

I put spicy peanut sauce (garlic, ginger, soy sauce, peanut butter, lime juice, red pepper flakes) on homemade pizza dough, and top it with red bell pepper, shredded carrots, green onions, broccoli florets, and cheese--then fresh cilantro when it comes out of the oven. Pretty tasty!

Roots and Ladders said...

i'm very impressed with your commitment to nablopomo. also, your thai pizza sounds yum.

Mumsie said...

"Bang", is that the game I gave to
David a year or two ago?

CëRïSë said...

Mandy, thanks! I've already missed two days, but it is more blogging than I've done in a long time.

And Mumsie, yes, it is! It's been a hit with the boardgame crowd out here.