Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Mpls, MN, United States

Reading & Recently Read

Incidents & Accidents

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Snow

We had our first winter storm here today. I pretty much just stayed in and cooked and ate: roasted sweet and regular potatoes, fried eggs, cinnamon toast sticks, and coffee for breakfast; spicy lentils, baked potatoes, and salad for lunch; and toasted cheese sandwiches and pears for dinner.

That's pretty much the perfect snow day, in my opinion: nowhere to have to go, even for ingredients.

I did take a walk in the afternoon, to get out of the house, but it was entirely voluntary.

3 comments:

chelfea said...

Based on this post, I am now relatively convinced that you are one of the three things I would take to a deserted island. You and the food you make. Okay, two things.

m said...

ha! i agree with the above comment!

CëRïSë said...

Chelsey, that comment made my day. Thank you (and Mandy)!