Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Mpls, MN, United States

Reading & Recently Read

Incidents & Accidents

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Blahg

Oh, NaBloPoMo, how tiresome you begin to seem, barely more than halfway through the month! I am not at all sure I'm cut out for daily blogging.

I submitted my fellowship application yesterday, and today my students took their second exams, so a tall pile of blue books awaits me.

What I really need to do is draft another chapter so I have something to present to dissertation workshop in a mere three weeks.

That's about all I've got today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you're daily blogging, even if you aren't sure you're cut out for it. :) it makes me miss you less. today i did discover a blog post that is masterful to say the least... and since i don't blog, i'll share hers: http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/11/dogs-dont-understand-basic-concepts.html

xo, lauren

CëRïSë said...

Ohhhh, I LOVE Hyperbole and a Half! I just read the most recent post, which is, of course, solid gold. It's especially great if you've read her "Dog" post.

Miss you TOO!