Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Mpls, MN, United States

Reading & Recently Read

Incidents & Accidents

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

David and I are at MSP, awaiting boarding for our flight to PDX. David is much better at arriving early than I am; there was absolutely no running-to-the-gate drama (for which I am thankful).

Other things for which I am thankful:

  • David's presence and patience
  • A loving family and lots of food waiting for us in Portland
  • My fellowship. Holy cow, my fellowship (including the fact that I'm thus not accompanied today by a pile of grading to do)
  • The resources and ability to travel
  • A fantastic year for running (two marathons, two halves, and counting!)
  • A ridiculously warm November in Mpls
  • My Lappy
  • As always, my wonderful friends and family!
...And we're boarding, so I have to cut it short.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am thankful that you have family in WW so that you visit. And I'm even more thankful about having more of the family here ('cause I consider them my extended family, too).

m said...

love you, girl!!

CëRïSë said...

Thanks, guys!

(And Heather, I think my family is thankful that you guys had such a cute little munchkin, so that I come visit them! 'Love you all...)