David and I are at MSP, awaiting boarding for our flight to PDX. David is much better at arriving early than I am; there was absolutely no running-to-the-gate drama (for which I am thankful).
Other things for which I am thankful:
- David's presence and patience
- A loving family and lots of food waiting for us in Portland
- My fellowship. Holy cow, my fellowship (including the fact that I'm thus not accompanied today by a pile of grading to do)
- The resources and ability to travel
- A fantastic year for running (two marathons, two halves, and counting!)
- A ridiculously warm November in Mpls
- My Lappy
- As always, my wonderful friends and family!