Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Mpls, MN, United States

Reading & Recently Read

Incidents & Accidents

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Yesterday and Tomorrow

Yesterday, I went to my first rodeo! We had box seats, which is not as fancy as it sounds, but every bit as entertaining.

Tomorrow, I'm headed to Glacier National Park with P & T and my Small Cousin. We come back on Tuesday.

I'm leaving Lappy here, and I think it will be the longest time we've been apart since I got it. I'll try to make up for it by posting lots of rodeo and camping pictures!

3 comments:

Adrianna said...

Ceri at a Rodeo is almost as good as Ceri on ATV's!! (Box seats does help it sound more glamorous though). Sounds fun!!

strovska said...

oh, a rodeo! we have a couple of mexican rodeo grounds near our house.

and glacier national park is so pretty.

m said...

heehee. ceri at a rodeo. i'm sure you will make rodeos look *fabulous* ;)