Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Mpls, MN, United States

Reading & Recently Read

Incidents & Accidents

Monday, March 05, 2007

Hibernating

On Wednesday, the 21st of February, it hit 47 degrees. 47! I was inspired and took these pictures:























The next Friday, it started to snow, and snowed all weekend--our first real storm of the year.





I dug my car out to move it to the other side of the street. The next weekend, it snowed again.








Bryant posted better pictures.


I am tired of winter.






4 comments:

Unknown said...

Today I wore shorts. Not for very long, and I was a bit chilled, but shorts. I want summer.

How much snow did you guys end up with?

CëRïSë said...

Almost two feet. Ugh. I am jealous of your shorts-wearing weather; it's 13 here now.

Ellen said...

Thanks for the update...you even got comments on it!

Leah said...

I am intimately aware of the digging-out of cars. I dug mine out and moved it, only to have it frozen to the street in the subsequent ice storm. Then it got stuck in my driveway (ice again) and again across town at a lecture.

Ack. I'm sick of winter.