Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Mpls, MN, United States

Reading & Recently Read

Incidents & Accidents

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

"And it burns, burns, burns..."

In case you missed it in the comments, here is gold from fellow blogger and marathon-runner, Jeff:

"I think it is funny when people say, 'That's cool, they give you a free shirt.' $70, months of training when you would rather be sleeping and 26.2 miles does not equal free in my mind!"

I could not agree more.

I took this picture earlier today and sent it to Bryant because I've been a bit obsessed with how red my hair got while I was in California.

When you've spent your entire life with hair like mine, you tend to forget about its strangeness. But now that I think about it, when it's up like this, it looks kind of like custom detailing... on maybe half a budget.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you still have the streak at the back of your neck?

CëRïSë said...

I have streaks and patches all over my head.