Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Mpls, MN, United States

Reading & Recently Read

Incidents & Accidents

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

You got it, you got it...

Not quite a peace-ful o-a-sis, but close. Fred's hanging out the back there, but he's just avoiding dings, not double- parking out of necessity. I don't believe I've ever seen everyone parked so nicely.

In other good news, I'm eating again. I'm pretty sure I hadn't gone two full days without food in my entire life, as skipping even one or two meals generally spells disaster for me. Thanks to advances in technology, however--like Powerade--I didn't even suffer all that much. Not that I'm planning on trying it again anytime soon. (I can't get used to this lifestyle...)

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Once there were parking lots
Now it's a peaceful oasis
you got it, you got it...

Don't leave me stranded here
I can't get used to this lifestyle.

CëRïSë said...

I'm so glad you get me, Ellen.

Or at least know a Talking Heads reference when you seen one.